Foley Shechter LLP & G&A Glazberg, Applebaum & Co.
Foley Shechter LLP has affiliated with G&A Glazberg, Applebaum & Co., a Tel Aviv based intellectual property boutique law firm, providing a wide variety of services in the IP field. The firm has been listed as a leading Intellectual Property firm in Israel in the prestigious “Globes Dun’s 100” 2014 listing by Dun & Bradstreet.
Our team is a composition of patent attorneys and advocates, each bringing a different outlook to the issue at hand. Together, we are a force at your disposal, able to protect your interests and maximize your revenue.
We believe that the quality of service should be measured mainly by three aspects: knowledge, application and client-orientation.
Knowledge: A high quality IP professional is knowledgeable in all related fields.
We follow all major developments across the globe both in law and in technology. We are dedicated to never stop learning, and in today’s fast-track world, we do so on a daily basis. We question every legal decision we read and every statement in an Office Action we review, never taking the current state of law and technology for granted.
Application: Being knowledgeable is not enough. A high quality IP professional knows how to apply his knowledge to daily use.
We share our knowledge with our clients, so they can independently assess their business status and help us help them in procuring high value assets. We understand that in legal matters, there is a goal to each action. Consequences of actions are considered beforehand, and actions are taken knowingly.
Client-orientation: A high quality professional puts his clients at the focus of his attention.
We dedicate ourselves to our clients and promote their interests. We honor their time, and do not waste it redundantly. We make sure that we meet every deadline we commit to. We give our clients warm and personalized service.
Our high quality IP professionals are eager to learn about your inventions, apply their knowledge to your specific case and to dedicate themselves to promoting your interests.
The services we provide include:
- Drafting patent applications;
- Prosecuting patent applications in the United States and Israel, in the Patent Corporation Treaty (PCT) system, and in other territories;
- Filing for trademarks and designs around the world;
- Litigating intellectual property disputes and other complex commercial disputes;
- Representing inventors and proprietors in front of the Israel Patent Office;
- Handling class action lawsuits;
- Domain Name disputes (UDRP, IL-DRP);
- Drafting and negotiating licensing agreements;
- Drafting legal opinions as for patentabiltiy, infringement, freedom to operate and so forth;
- Advising on authorized use of Open Source licensed works;
- Patent and IP portfolio management and development.
Why Choose Us?
If you are an individual, an entrepreneur, or a startup company at an early stage, you need a law firm that will be responsive to your needs, that will inform you of risks and opportunities, and that is knowledgeable in pertinent law and technology.
If you represent a corporation that maintains a considerable IP portfolio, you need a law firm that has the strategic outlook to advise you of your portfolio management and that is capable of extracting your valuable assets from your employees without wasting their time and your resources.
Please contact [email protected] if you would like additional information or fill out the form below.